Camber Profile - Hybrid construction (traditional camber + tip and tail rocker)
- Maximum flotation with a tip rocker of 362 mm.
- Tail rocker of 223 mm
- Great edging with 3,0 mm camber underfoot
Semi-cap Sandwich Construction
- Durable nylon top sheet.
- Triaxial casing for better torsional rigidity and progressive flex.
- Core made out of poplar wood from Rimouski.
- Sidewall construction for better edging.
- Anti-vibration layers for better control and softer ride.
- Steel edge made out of profile 39.
- High end agglomerate bases with stone finish for better gliding and long lasting waxing.
- Tip protector for better durability and secure grip for skins.